MRC General Information
To serve the citizens of the USD 263 by providing quality, affordable recreation programs that invite participation, build relationships and enhance lives.
The Mulvane Recreation Commission supports its Mission by:
- Meet community needs and assure quality through continual evaluation of programs, services, facilities and mission.
- Offer programs and activities for the entire community by planning and implementing a year-round program of diverse opportunities for all ages.
- Cooperate with school, city and other agencies, both public and private, with regard to planning, programming and facilities.
- Include all citizens of USD 263 in leisure programming, eliminating any discrimination of the basis of race, sex, religion, ability or economical status.
- Through commission supervision, ensure that programs are conducted in a safe manner and facilities are maintained.
- Organize opportunities for citizens to strengthen existing relationships while creating new relationships through the implementation of programs for individuals, groups and families thus promoting a stronger community bond.
- Promote productive leisure time activities that spark interests, educate minds, and enrich lives.
President – Teresa Papon
Vice President – Ron Hladik
Members at Large:
– Doug Evers
– Debbie Keindrick
– Frank Mistretta
Monday through Thursday from 5;30a to 9:00p, Friday from 5:30a to 7:00p, Saturday from 8:00a to 5:00p, and Sunday from 1:00p to 5:00p. The MRC closes at 4p on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve and will be closed for the day on Christmas Day and New Years Day. Details about any other temporary or immediate closures will be available on the MRC Facebook Page.